Part 1: Superintendents and School Board Presidents will meet with the School ADvance Trainer to discuss and plan for the evaluation cycle timelines and Superintendent goals for the upcoming evaluation cycle.
Part 2: Superintendents and all Board members will meet to train on the following components of the School ADvance Evaluation model.
- The Legislation Regarding Administrator Evaluations
- The Evaluation Materials
- The Evaluation Cycle and Timelines
- Progress Monitoring Strategies
- The Gathering and Interpreting Evidence Processes
- The Goal Setting Process and Established Goals
- The Consensus Decision Making Model
- The Final Rating Profile
- Other Related Topics as requested by the Board Members
Training Location: 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
Trainer Contact: Sara Shriver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-620-5899
Host Site Contact: Carrie Platner, email@example.com, 517-327-9266