This session for Monday, January 28, 2019 has been cancelled due to the forcast of inclement weather. An email was sent to each participant who listed their email address in the registration system, in order to select an alternate date of March 28, 2019 or May 6, 2019 for the make-up session at the MELG Building in Lansing.
This training is for administrators who are new to districts who are currently using School ADvance for administrator evaluations.
Participants will learn:
1. The Legislation Regarding Administrator Evaluations
2. The Evaluation Materials
3. The Evaluation Cycle and Timelines
4. Progress Monitoring Strategies
5. The Gathering and Interpreting Evidence Processes
6. The Self-Assessment Process
7. The Growth Plan Development Process
8. The Student Growth Process
9. The Final Rating Profile
10. Other Related Topics as requested by participants
Training Location: MELG Building Lansing, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
Trainer Contact: Sara Shriver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-620-5899
Host Site Contact: Carrie Platner, email@example.com, 517-327-9266